Share This Page

How to Get Your Water

HopeMedicine Water is available in Pakistan through volunteers only. You will find the volunteer nearest you here.

From anywhere else in the world, getting your water is simple:

  • Get a sealed 500 ml-bottle of water. Any brand will do as long as it is sealed, non carbonated and non flavored.
  • Write HopeMedicine and your name on the label with a marker, or put your own label on it. Take a picture of the bottle with the label.
  • Email the picture to us from the contact page.
  • Wait for a return email telling you that your water was energized. It will not work until it is energized.
  • Once you have confirmation that your water is energized, take 5 ml every day. Use a measuring dropper if possible, otherwise 5 ml equals one teaspoonful.
  • The bottle will last you 100 days. Do not share it with anyone and keep it safe and clean.

YOU HAVE TO COMPLY WITH EVERY STEP IN ORDER FOR YOUR WATER TO BE ENERGIZED. 

90% of patients get results with the free trial, the other 10% need more HopeMedicine energy packs to improve.

This free trial works on different people at different degrees, it brings improvement of symptoms with an average of 20% improvement. Some patients obtain a 15% improvement, some 50% and some get miraculous healing. Others start progressing and then, progress stops. If it happens to you, it means that HopeMedicine works on you, and you will do well with the HopeMedicine energy packs providing that you comply with the recommended dosage.

KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SYMPTOMS WITH OUR FREE SYMPTOM TRACKING SHEET.

It is very important for you to keep track of your symptoms in order to assess the impact of HopeMedicine on you.

The energy contained in your bottle of water goes directly to your brain and your brain decides where it is needed, so you might get surprising results.

For example, you might have a skin condition and a digestive condition, expect one of them to go first but see improvements in the other one first, while HopeMedicine is working on all your symptoms. 

Or maybe you have been been sick for a long time and see the first results at the emotional or energy level. At that point, you know that HopeMedicine works for you and you will benefit greatlyfrom the treatment with HopeMedicine energy packs.

DISCLAIMER: The hopemedicine.org website is designed for general information only. Any information on this site is not to be construed as formal medical advice, nor formation of a healer/patient relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek medical advice regarding their individual medical issues.

© 2022 Hopemedicine - All rights reserved